Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank Heavens for Cellini...

Well, how could I begin this week of blogging about Bling! Bling! Bling! without mentioning and highlighting the incredible people who are responsible for what lies on my left hand???

Cellini! Cellini! Cellini!

When you first approach this store, located on the Lobby level of the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel in NY, you can see people with wide eyes staring into the windows. Now, this could be because the rule is that nothing under 5 carats goes in the window or it could be because they are staring at one of the most gorgeous jewelry collections I have had the pleasure of viewing. This place can definitely cause some heart palpitations for the men in your life, especially the ones who might be asking for your hand soon, but I will have you know when you step in you will immediately be put at ease by the lovely ladies and gentlemen that stand behind the counters.

I have walked into most of the "Big" diamond places...I had an incredible experience with one of my best friends at Harry Winston in LA where we actually met the Harry Winston (more later this week), but Tiffany & Co., Cartier and on and on...I have walked through the doors of all of them and noone compared, in my mind, to Cellini. To this day I have an enormous amount of respect for them and the way they treat their clients.

A little about my husbands and I experience with them...My husband was definitely a little intimidated when we first went in together to talk to them about engagement rings. Being a wedding planner for so many years, I have seen about a million diamond rings in my life and was looking for a sapphire and diamond engagement ring with a sapphire being the center stone. This was even more challenging for my husband as he was nervous to find the perfect ring. We spent some time with Cellini together and I told them what I was looking for. They then spent some time with my husband to chat with him about his budget for the ring. They educated him on Sapphires and then told him to bring me back on Saturday and they would share with us a sampling of sapphire engagement rings in his budget. They clearly took this very seriously as on that Saturday when we walked in there was a beautiful display of sapphire rings selected just for me!!! Now, here is the secret ladies...her name is LAUREN! Meet lauren, ask for Lauren and support Lauren because she will not only make sure your man feels comfortable, but she will make sure that you get what you need/want!!! There was a clear favorite in my mind amongst these sapphire rings and although I never "said it" she read my emotions and in about three weeks it was sitting on my left hand. I LOVE my Ring and I am always proud to wear it.

Needless to say, there have been several other purchases at Cellini since then and they always offer great advice and are an absolute pleasure to work with. They have worked very hard to establish a long term relationship with myself, my husband and many of our friends. We lookforward to working with them on fine jewelry and watch purchases whenever able for a very long time. Please take a moment to explore Cellini at http://www.cellinijewelers.com/ or at the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel at 301 Park Avenue in New York City. We know you will enjoy your time with them as we always do!!!

XOXO, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment