Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Texas Wedding Guide


The Texas Wedding Guide has been around for a long time in Dallas. I am going to guess at least 10 years... I have always liked this publication and think it has always been presented in a very elegant way. I have always liked the size of this publication and the way it feels when I hold it and read it. It feels like I am reading a book and I love that...not sure why...I just do.

I really like the way vendors are presented in this publication. They have a section called "How I found my perfect..." where real Texas Brides talk about how they found certain vendors and what they loved about their experiences with them on their wedding day. I think this is a great way to present this information!

The Real Weddings area is nice as well. They congratulate everyone on the initial page and then there are two pages on each individual wedding. Very well done and just a couple of photos of the most beautiful details or moments. The only thing I wish they would do differently is list all the vendors as most of them just list the photographer. I certainly understand them wanting to support their advertisers, but I think Brides like to know everyone involved...just a thought.

Lastly, and I have saved the best for last...I have always been a HUGE FAN of this publications insert wedding planning guide. It is smart and concise. It is helpful and filled with important and good information for couples that are getting married. This guide has been around since the beginning and it really is one of the best reasons to run to the store and grab The Texas Wedding Guide off the shelf. Enjoy!!!
XOXO, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment