Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Inside Weddings!


I am going to start off these national publications with my personal Favorite!! Just like with a brunch buffet where I insist on making my way over to dessert first!
I love this publication which started out as a West Coast Magazine and then became National a few years ago. This magazine screams STYLE! I am not sure that I could say it any better than the editor of this magazine, but she has hit the nail on the head when she says the following in her most recent letter..." We've filled our pages with editorial that brides love. We have the latest gown styles from the world's top designers...We found sparkling jewelry for the bride, beautiful invitation styles, and new discoveries perfect for unique weddings. As always, we featured breathtaking real weddings from brides just like you - more inspirational photos and fresh ideas than any other bridal magazine." I agree with all of the above!!
My favorite article in the Summer issue is the Jewelry Box article...From Vintage looks to bold colorful jewels all the items in this issue are truly stunning. There is also a great page on shoes and another on handbags, which although seem to be everywhere a bride looks, are the two things that are often present a challenge for brides. I am a handbag girl, so just to weigh in my favorite handbag in this issue is the "St. Petersburg" oval minaudiere of glossy snake-print leather with Crystallized Swarovski elements by Inge Christopher.
www.ingechristopher.com
The last thing I will say about Inside Weddings (and I could go on forever) is that the Real Weddings section is really like no other I have ever come across in any other publication. Always the most beautiful weddings and the most creative ideas. The photography is always exceptional and I have been honored to be a part of three different weddings they have featured in the last couple of years. “Made in Manhattan” Winter 2006; “Secret Garden” Fall 2007 and "In Perfect Harmony" Spring 2007.
Thank you to Inside Weddings for always bringing us the most beautiful and unique wedding celebrations. It is always a pleasure to read your newest magazine and visit you online. Come back online soon!!!!
XOXO, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment