Monday, August 24, 2009

D Weddings

Everyone Loves DWeddings!!!! It really is what most people
consider to be the best local wedding magazine, although there are some new publications that intend to give D a run for their money...I suppose only time will tell if they will be successful. D is such a powerful brand of magazines!!!

The wedding publication is filled with resources for Brides and Grooms...tons of advertisements and some editorial that helps Brides and Grooms find vendors in Dallas. The Real Weddings section is also plentiful...alot of really beautiful weddings with lots of really beautiful details and resources.

My favorite article in this particular issue is called "The Sweetest Things" and is not as much of an article as it is a photo spread with some really stunning wedding gowns. Most of the gowns are from Neiman Marcus Downtown, but a couple are from Stanley Korshak and some small Boutiques as well. My personal favorite is the Vera Wang Organza gown on page 96. I also love the Betsey Johnson corset gown although I wish I could see the whole thing (the model is seated)...At any rate, there is a page within the spread with some nice accessories which completes this fashion extravaganza. On the fashion topic, there is also a little page on Beautiful Bridesmaids gowns (page 58) and the Nocturne dress by Siri is one of the most elegant I have ever seen. Gorgeous!!!

A couple of other little items I found in this issue that I loved for you all are in the Gift Shop (page 56) the LAFCO soaps from NY...I LOVE THESE!! There is a great shot of Vintage cake toppers (page 64) and last, but not least there is a page on...yep...you guessed it HANDBAGS (page 51) and the Valentino, Edidi and Larisa Barrera are all a tie for most glamourous bag I have seen this week!!!

XOXO, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment