Friday, August 21, 2009

Bella Notte Linens.com

Oh My Goodness...OK, so I admit...this one is a stretch, but you can register for these linens so I have made an executive decision that this is indeed wedding relevant. I just had the privilege of doing my guest room linens with this linen company and all I can say is the second my husband tells me he doesn't feel well, I am off to the guest room just so I can spend a night snuggling up to my new linens!!! Beautiful, Luxurious and Easy to Care for...everything is washable...what? Like in your washing machine at home??? Yep!

The website is http://www.bellanottelinens.com/ and I will warn you now you WILL FALL IN LOVE and if anyone gets busted for purchasing these expensive linens without the proper permission...you didn't hear it from me. I had the pleasure of working with the ladies out at Simple Things in Fort Worth (817.332.1772) to design my linens and they were AMAZING! I could not be happier and I hope you all will be enjoying a little Bella Notte in your lives soon.

Oh, and Happy Birthday David!!!
XOXO, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment