Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Well, as I am a little sentimental and this is a wedding blog after all...I shall begin this blog on my Fourth Wedding Anniversary! So, first things first...Happy Anniversary Alejandro! Thank you for four wonderful years and so far one incredible little legacy named Tomas.

I would also love to extend my warmest thanks to a few people that made my wedding such a wonderful celebration and who continue to be a blessing to Bride's and Groom's every weekend.

Ceremony: St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church
(Father John Libone)
http://www.stthomasaquinas.org/

Reception: The Westin Stonebriar
(Ms. Jill Price, Director of Catering)
http://www.westinstonebriar.com/

Floral Design: Bella Flora of Dallas
Lucy and Cesar Diaz
http://www.bellafloraofdallas.com/

Entertainment: Absolute Entertainment
Ice House Band

http://www.absolutedfw.com/

Makeup: Mayra Rams-Sanabria
http://www.myfabulousfaces.com/

Now, for some advice I have for Bride's and Groom's...words of wisdom, if you will, from a girl who has walked that aisle in addition to having planned hundreds of weddings over the last 13 years.


Relax, enjoy, stay in the moment and please try not forget what the day represents. I see so many people get wrapped up in the party and believe me, I have seen some of the most incredible parties imaginable and I concur that the party and the details are ultimately very important. All I ask is that you try to remember what is really going on and that the purpose of a wedding is for you and your partner to commit your love and devotion to each other forever in front of those you love the most and those who will support you throughout your lives together. If you can stay in the moment and feel the love that surrounds you, you will certainly be slightly overwhelmed...and being slightly overwhelmed will feel really good for a change...
XOXO, Tamara

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You are an amazingly talented event planner and an incredible person. Thanks for helping make my wedding and Ella's Sip and See stress free and beautiful. You know you are talented when you can keep even the most high-stressed individual calm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to the most amazing wedding planner! I can't believe your beautiful wedding was four years ago. Good luck on this exciting journey in your career. Any bride would be lucky to have you plan their wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamara:
    This looks great! Congratulations on the blog and continued good luck with your business.
    Your advice to brides about remembering what the day is all about is lovely.
    Ann McIntyre

    ReplyDelete