Monday, August 17, 2009

Clara Kasavina.com

Hello all and Happy Monday!!! I am enjoying a litle more time in NY this week with lots of friends, new clients and some past clients who are now dear friends.

Today I am going to talk a little about one of my favorite things in the entire world...Handbags... and since I am in NY let's honor someone in this fine city!!!

I love beautiful handbags and Clara Kasavina, in my humble opinion, makes some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I discovered this lovely woman's handbags over four years ago and was so excited to carry one of her designs on my wedding day. It was a beautiful pearl beaded bag with a vintage clasp and border at the top embellished with Crystallized Swarovski elements. The other detail I loved is that it had a jeweled letter "T" that clipped on to the front of my bag. I still carry it for special occasions, but I really think her bags have become more and more detailed and beautiful over the last four years. She has expanded her collection to include exotics, day bags and even some "one of a kind" bags. Her bags are expensive, but surprisingly handbag prices start at $200.00. Some of her most popular and detailed bags are in the $650.00 to $1500.00 range, but in my opinion they are absolutely worth it!

You can check out her website at www.clarakasavina.com for all of you Winter Bride's please check out the "Mink Bow Tie Clutch" which is absolutely stunning!!! It alone makes me want to get married again, but this time in the snow! See you tomorrow!!!!
xoxo, Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Clara Kasavina does have some of the most beautiful designs on the market today and the entire collection is hand made in NYC.

    ReplyDelete