Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summerlee and Brenden's Wedding


Summerlee and Brenden's wedding took place in 2007 in Nashville, Tennessee and was featured in Inside Weddings soon after. I worked with the Bride's mother Mrs. Sheri Staten. I have always absolutely loved this wedding. It was definitely one of the most elegant weddings I have ever had the pleasure of doing. We are currently working on an Engagement Celebration with Mrs. Staten and just thought we would share our last project until we have the gorgeous photos of the next...which will be coming in October. Mrs. Staten's exquisite style and taste make for the most stunning parties!








1 comment:

  1. Summerlee and Brenden's Wedding looks so good. I am really impressed with these adorable photos. I also would be tying the knot at one of the best local event locations but planning the DIY ceremony is not an easy thing so we might get the help from a professional planner. Was just wondering if you could help me regarding it!

    ReplyDelete