Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Pierre

We were fortunate enough to do a beautiful wedding at the Pierre a few weeks ago and it was nothing short of an absolute pleasure.

The Ballrooms are absolutely beautiful!!! The hotel seems like it was perfectly built for a wedding ceremony, cocktails and dinner reception for 300 guests. I am not sure I can think of a better scenario for a wedding of this size in the city.

The guest rooms at The Pierre are stunning! Debs and I stayed in a beautiful one bedroom suite when we were there and we had every amenity at our fingertips. The rooms were gorgeous and I felt right at home...did you know they velcro the curtains to the wall so they always look perfect...just a little tidbit. I also really, really love the elevator operators!!!! There is just something about stepping into the elevator, seeing that little red velvet seat in the corner and being greeted by someone that pushes the button for me (my two year old does it too, but it just seems different :)). It is just one of those luxuries in life that I LOVE! The guest rooms and some of the public spaces have undergone a renovation recently and the style is really perfect in my humble opinion. The Lobby Bar is wonderful. The food is wonderful and service is great. I had a wonderful experience there!!!

Lastly, I must mention the group of gentlemen that work at The Pierre. These guys are AMAZING and they don't miss a beat. Bill Spinner and Chris Edmunds were impeccable. We appreciated them so much and cannot wait to work with them again. When you have a chance visit http://www.tajhotels.com/ and check out the Pierre! If you are interested in hosting your wedding celebration or any other special event at The Pierre contact Bill Spinner...he is the King of Catering over there...I'm not sure of his official title so that's what I call him.
XOXO, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment